skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Ama
I am a Follower of Jesus partly disabled, Love cats, have 1 cat
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Posted by
Ama
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment
http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
CAN'T WAIT*
Can't wait O'Lord to see Your lovily face,To look into Your eyes of love,How wonderful that day will be.Can't wait to see th...
(no title)
SWEETEST LOVE* Sweetest love from up above,came down to me on the wings of a dove.Filled my heart,I can't describe, the wonderful peace ...
FOREVER YOUNG
My desire is to be forever young, and only in Jesus that can be done, if I stay true to the giver of life, and my heart and my soul belo...
Daddy Jesus
This is a poem dedicated to a friend I lost touch with, last I heard she had lost her way from Jesus, her name is Ina, she was a very g...
HOLY SPIRIT*
Fresh as the morning dew,Holy Spirit fall on me,and make me new.Gentle as the falling rain,fall on me and fil...
THE HIGHEST PLACE
THE HIGHEST PLACE The highest place I long to be, is at the feet of my precious Savior and King. No other place can lift my spirits high, Ju...
THE SECRET PLACE
Lord You Hold me close in your secert place. I am kept safe in your loving embrace. No harm can befall me. No cause for alarm, for I am kept...
In the garden of my heart
In the garden of my heart, there's a secret place, where my Lord and I walk. He holds my hand, and lets me know, He is with me always. I...
THANK YOU' LORD*
THANK YOU' LORD* Thank You' Lord for this day,for the wonderful blessings that come my way.In knowing You is great reward.For I am f...
HIS TOUCH MEANS SO MUCH
HIS TOUCH MEANS SO MUCH* His touch means so much to me, as I lift my hands to Him and give all praise to my Savior who saved my life from si...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html