MY DESIRE

Sunday, October 26, 2008


MY DESIRE*My soul rejoices in You, O Lord,As I lift my voice in song.I am lost in Your Holy Presence, I desire only to have You near. I give it all, I give it all to You, O Lord. My heart, my soul, my very life,All my pain, all my sadness, all my joy,and gladness.Take my life, mold me.Let me be a vessel, to beused for Your Glory,my very soul is hungry for more of You.Here I am Lord, Here I am.I am willing, and I desire to doYour will.O How I long for more of You.
Deep in my heart, I desire and I long,For more of You. Holy Spirit come, and fill me a new. With more of Your love divine.Deep in my soul, I hunger and thirst,My soul cries out for more, comeHoly Spirit fill me a fresh.Rain down on me,precious Holy Spirit, I pray.Deep, deep inside, I cryfill this emptyness inside. by Wanda Jess, Aug8,2004

1 comments:

{ CLynn } at: May 12, 2016 at 10:27 PM said...

I know the poetry is yours. Is the artwork yours also? It is beautiful.

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html