skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Ama
I am a Follower of Jesus partly disabled, Love cats, have 1 cat
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Photo's I Edited
Posted by
Ama
Monday, October 13, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment
http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html
← Newer Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
CAN'T WAIT*
Can't wait O'Lord to see Your lovily face,To look into Your eyes of love,How wonderful that day will be.Can't wait to see th...
FOREVER YOUNG
My desire is to be forever young, and only in Jesus that can be done, if I stay true to the giver of life, and my heart and my soul belo...
(no title)
SWEETEST LOVE* Sweetest love from up above,came down to me on the wings of a dove.Filled my heart,I can't describe, the wonderful peace ...
Daddy Jesus
This is a poem dedicated to a friend I lost touch with, last I heard she had lost her way from Jesus, her name is Ina, she was a very g...
Gmail - Fwd: good story to read - psalms4all@gmail.com
http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox/120c2c85d9d85978
HIS TOUCH MEANS SO MUCH
HIS TOUCH MEANS SO MUCH* His touch means so much to me, as I lift my hands to Him and give all praise to my Savior who saved my life from si...
A Prayer
Into my Heart ,Lord Come in today and be my all and all, I surrender to You, my Savior, Take away all my fear and doubt and fill me wi...
In the garden of my heart
In the garden of my heart, there's a secret place, where my Lord and I walk. He holds my hand, and lets me know, He is with me always. I...
What's In My Heart
Cast me not away Lord,even though I am feeling lost,I need a touch from you Lord,please save me from myself,I feel like I am running too f...
INTO THE NIGHT
INTO THE NIGHT In to the night, I wander searching, looking for some answers, listening to my heart, for it is there He speaks. Like a soft ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html