DANCING IN MY HEART

Thursday, February 12, 2009

There is a song a playing, I hear it clearly in my heart,
A song of sweet victory, a song of joy and love,
Dancing in my heart, worshipping my King,
worshipping my God.

There is a song playing, in my heart, strong and clear,
The sweetest melody I ever heard,
much sweeter than the robin's song.
I am dancing in my heart, praising Jesus all day long,
sweetest Name I ever heard,
bringing peace to my soul.

Dancing in my heart, to the song of victory,
Jesus saved my soul, Jesus set me free.
There is a song a playing, and the only way
I know how to dance is in my heart right now.

There is a song a playing,a song of praise and joy.
For Jesus healed my life and made my heart to sing.
I raise my hands and worship Christ,
my Savior , the lover of my soul.

Dancing in my heart, for all eternity,
to worship at my Saviors feet,
O the joy that fills my soul.
by Wanda Jess, Oct25, 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html