I HAVE CRIED*

Thursday, February 12, 2009



I have cried so many tears,
I have had so many fears.
But since I gave my Lord control,
He has touched my life, and made me whole.
I have failed so many times,
Wondering if I would ever find,
a purpose in life, or peace of mind.
So many times I failed to see,
How wonderful the Lord can be.
And when I placed my hand in His,
I found my purpose, my destiny.
I have cried so many tears,
for most of my years,
and when I thought all was lost,
Jesus came in and gave me hope.
Now I can see, beyond the darkness
that surrounded me.
Jesus came into this heart of mine,
shined His light at just the right time.
He gave me reason to live again,
Came into my life, forgave all my sin.
So now I can stand and proclaim to the world.
Yes, I have cried many tears,
and had many fears.
But Jesus came into this heart of mine,
gave me new life divine.
Now I am a light, that shines in the dark,
Since Jesus came in, and lit the candle
in my heart.
Now it shines for all to see,
How wonderful, my Jesus is to me.


by Wanda Jess,Sept2,2004(c)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html