I SEE THIS IN MY DREAMS

Friday, February 13, 2009


I SEE THIS IN MY DREAMS
Jesus reached down and wiped my tears away,
when the pain was to much, He knew what to do.
Just a touch from His hands, those precious nail
scared hands, His healing love I knew would
restore me again.
When I felt all was lost, my Jesus came through
in just the right time.
When the pain is too much, His sweet presence
is near, to drive away doubt and dispels all my fears.
For I know in his time, my healing will come,
on the wings of a dove from heaven above.
I will soar like the eagle, I will run and not grow tired.
For my Jesus is with me, always at my side.
For in that day, Jesus reached down, wiped all my tears
away, I see this in my dreams that my healing will come. All my pain will be over, I will dance and be free.
For my Jesus will give me, wonderful victory,
I will be able to lift my hands again, and give praise
my dear Lord. I will dance like David before my sweet Lord.
So until that day Lord, I know You will be,
always at my side, taking care of me.
Underneath the shadow of Your wings,
I am safe and secure, in Your loving arms
where nothing can harm.
by Wanda Jess, Sept5, 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html