JESUS, JESUS

Friday, February 13, 2009




Jesus, Jesus my heart crys out to Thee,
How wonderful You are, my heart could not express,
The beauty of Your love, the soft and gentle caress of Your hand upon my life.
Jesus,Jesus faithful and true,
Your love reached down to me,
and wrapped me in Your arms,
now I am safe, now I am secure.
Jesus, Jesus gentle Savior, Precious Lamb
of God, no more will I walk alone,
The gentle touch of Your hand in mine,
Lets me know You will guide me through
every step of my life.
Jesus, Jesus my only desire,
my one true love,
my hope is in You, dear Lord,
You will keep me always , dear friend.
Jesus, Jesus I long for You
In the stillness of the night,
My heart knows You'll be there.
by Wanda Jess-July 13,2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html