Sunday, July 23, 2023

 "He will guard the feet of his saints...."

(1 Samuel 2:9)
~ ~ ~

Bless My Feet
~ Virjinja ~
 
Bless my feet
My soles and toes
Point them straight
Where I must go
Bless my legs, Lord
Bless my legs
Make them strong
To do their best
Bless my spine, Lord
Bless my spine
Flexible and straight
And fine
Bless my arms
Long and limber
Stretch them, bend them
And remember...
To bless my hands
Please bless my hands
Reaching, doing,
Helping hands
Bless my mouth, Lord
Bless my words
Make them loving
Helpful, heard
Bless my eyes, Lord
Help me see
What You want
Priorities
Bless my belly
To not quite full
Not too much
Just enough fuel
To do Your work
Every day
I've come to know
This is the Way
Bless my heart, Lord
Hold it close
Keep it humble
Never to boast
Bless my brain
Please bless my brain
That in Your wisdom
I'll remain
Bless me, Lord
From head to toe
It's by Your Grace
I'm good to go.
 
(Copyright 2005 ~ Virginia Santoro ~ All Rights Reserved)
~ ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html