MASTER-You Are Beautiful To Me*

Thursday, February 12, 2009



Master of the universe,
Master of the sky and sea,
Master of my heart and life,
You are beautiful to me.
Artist of this earth,
You create beauty all around,
for our eyes to see.
O what wonders you perform,
You are beautiful to me.
From the dawning of a new day,
each moment You create,
a masterpiece of love
for our eyes to see.
We have so much to be thankful for,
O let us not forget,
the One we are to be thankful to,
for giving us eyes to see.
O Lord You are beautiful to me.
Lord of all the heaven and earth,
the One who gave us new life and birth.
Let us praise the One who gave,
the beauty for our eyes to see..
Master of my heart I pray,
and thank you for a brand new day.
Artist of my heart and soul,
You paint such wonders to behold.
I give my life over to You,
to paint a picture that reflects Your love,
that when others see they will know,
the artist of my heart and soul.
O'Lord you are beautiful to me,
more beautiful than all I can see.
I will praise You for eternity.
by Wanda Jess,Nov10 ©2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html