NO MORE IS MY SOUL CAST DOWN*

Friday, February 13, 2009



No more is my soul cast down,
It looks up to You O Lord,
I am refreshed, I am renewed.
By Your wonderful love that
fills my heart, fills my soul.
No more is my soul cast down,
The tears that have flowed for days,
You have wiped them dry,
with Your precious nailed scared hand.
I am bathed in Your wonderful presence.
The light of Your love surrounds me,
with songs of praise, I lift my voice
unto my God.
You fill my heart with so much joy,
It overwhelms my very soul.
Lifting me higher and higher.
No more is my soul cast down,
My heart trusts in you O' Lord.
For You are my fortress,
You keep me safe from my foe.
You deliver me and set me free
from all my fears.
Oh how wonderful You are to me,
Words could not express,
the way I feel.
What a wonderful Savior,
Beautiful Redeemer, the light
in my life that keeps
getting brighter each day.
And fills me with hope for tomorrow.
My heart longs for more of You in
my life.
No more is my soul cast down.
by Wanda Jess, July28,2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html