CALL UPON ME*

Friday, February 13, 2009


I love you my child, with a everlasting love. Come to me, my child, Listen to my voice. You have no need to fear, Come to me my child, I will give you rest. Cast all your burdens on me, give them all to me my child. Your worries, your hopes, your fears. I will take away all the darkness in your life,I will take away all your fear. I will bring light and healing into your life, I will turn your mourning into dancing. Trust me, my child,I love you with a everlasting love. I will not leave you, Come to me my child.
Call upon me, I will answer. When the storms are raging by, I will keep you safe within the shelter of My Arms.
Call upon me, my child, I will give you rest, give me all your burdens and rest your weary head on me.For I am Your loving God, faithful and and true.
Call upon me , my child.
I will give you peace.
I will fill your life with so much joy.
Come rest awhile in my loving arms.
My Child, My Child, Call upon Me!
by Wanda,August2, 2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html