SO GLAD YOU KNOW ME, LORD*

Friday, February 13, 2009




So glad You know me, Lord
You look into this heart of mine,
and see all of me.
I do not have to pretend,
For You know all, Lord
So glad You know me, Lord,
from beginning till the end,
You hold my life in Your
Precious Holy Hand.
So glad I can't run and hide,
for wherever I may go, You
are always there by my side,
You take my hand and guide the
way, pick me up when I fall.
So glad You know me, Lord
For darkness cannot stay,
Your light shines forth, in
my life, drives all my fear away.
So glad You know me, Lord,
before I was even born, You
gave me life, and gave to me,
a beauty of my own.
I must confess, You are the artist
of my soul.
So glad you know me, Lord,
Your thoughts are Precious to know.
Sometimes beyond my understanding,
yet I am willing Lord to learn.
So glad You know me, Lord
You search deep within my heart,
to find, my deepest pain, my deepest fear,
Yet You touch my life and bring healing
and comfort, and give life everlasting.
So glad You know me, Lord, for in my life
I have found, the greatest treasure, I could have found in all my life, is knowing it
belongs to you,
So glad You Know me, Lord
by Wanda Jess, August6,2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html