Psalms4all - 16

Thursday, July 2, 2009



Greetings to each of my friends today, I hope each of you are having a wonderful day.

Todays Psalm is 62:

1 For God alone I patiently wait;2

he is the one who delivers me.3

62:2 He alone is my protector4 and deliverer.

He is my refuge;5 I will not be upended

62:5 Patiently wait for God alone, my soul!15

For he is the one who gives me confidence.16

62:6 He alone is my protector17 and deliverer.

He is my refuge;18 I will not be upended.19

62:7 God delivers me and exalts me;

God is my strong protector and my shelter.20

62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people!

Pour out your hearts before him!21

God is our shelter! (Selah)



Have you spent much time in the Psalms? If you've had times of sorrow, grief and disappointments of life, you've surely dwelled in the Psalms of the Bible. David was a man after God's own heart and his Psalms show us that God's love for us doesn't bring all happy and sunny days of life. Jesus told us that in this life we would have trouble and you don't have to look far to find somebody buried in it. The Psalms are so real! David is so honest! Many of them begin with what I call whining to the Father. David pours out his sorrows and begs for God to change circumstances and to remove or give him victory over his enemies .... and then as his Faith takes over, he rolls right into praising his Papa God and ends with his own victory over the battle. God knows we are human. We can whine and cry on His lap, but let's make sure we receive His comfort and we stir up the Faith He has given us to praise Him and we will be lifted above the circumstances. Enjoy this issue's article on praise. Blessings to You! Donna

Each time I send out a newsletter I will be putting in a christian website. Today it is http://womenofdestiny.net/ministries.html

And if you have something to share just let me know at psalms4all@yahoo.ca and if this newsletter is forwarded to you and you would like subscibe just send me a message at the address above.

Todays New Testament*



Matthew 5:

The Beatitudes

5:1 When1 he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain.2 After he sat down his disciples came to him. 5:2 Then3 he began to teach4 them by saying:

5:3 "Blessed5 are the poor in spirit,6 for the kingdom of heaven belongs7 to them.

5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.8

5:5 "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger9 and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.

5:7 "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children10 of God.

5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.

5:11 "Blessed are you when people11 insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely12 on account of me. 5:12 Rejoice and be glad because your reward is great in heaven, for they persecuted the prophets before you in the same way.

A PSALM FOR JESUS*

Oh Lord your arms of Love reach out to me and I am overwelcomed, by your awesome and loving presence.

You touch my life, you renew my life, and fill it with many blessings,

how can I thank You, for all that You give.

Oh Lord just a touch from you brings healing and I know without a doubt,

you will restore new life in me.

Filling me with Your precious Holy Spirit, I am blessed to know You,

and in my heart a new song is singing,

A song of love and praise unto you my Lord.

Oh Lord my dearest friend, what would I do without You,

I would be lost and without hope in this world of darkness and sin,

The day you walked into my heart, I felt such love, You have filled me with a hope

that gives me the strength I need to carry on.

I will never walk alone, for I have put my hand in Yours and together we

will reach out and touch others,

together we will beat the devil, and show the world how much You care,

Oh Lord Your promises are true, Your Love rains down on me filling my life,

each day with such wonderful blessings,

I will praise You my dearest Savior and friend,

With You in my life I will never walk alone,

I will reach for the dreams You have placed in my heart, and together we

will make them come true.

Oh Lord I love You, and I long to be filled with more love, I longed to reach out and touch others for You.

My Lord and my God I look to You , You are my strength, You are my Joy, my song in the darkest night.

You are the One I love, and with You in my heart, I have every thing I desire,

You give me wings to fly,

to soar beyond my wildest dreams.

Jesus my greatest friend, You fill my life with more than I ever imagined.

I want You to know I am grateful to You for giving me life everlasting, for your joy overflowing in my heart.

I love you with all that I am,I love you, my strength, my reason to live.

Jesus I love you forever Amen.

BY Wanda Jess, Jan4,2005 (c)




LET US REMEMBER AT THIS TIME IN PRAYER ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THOSE EARTHQUAKES AND TITAL WAVES> I PRAY GOD WILL BRING ALL THE HELP THEY NEED>>

Groups-PSALMS4ALL MINISTERIES**Prayer Group
Greetings Friends, This group is to share and pray for each other, also you can send in prayer requests or share your heart with others, whether by poems or encouraging words, I felt led by the Lord to start this group. My desire is to bring healing and comfort to each other as we lift each other in prayer. May God Bless You all and bring healing in your life. Your Sister in Christ, Wanda
If You feel led to join my group,I would be so glad to have you join, God Bless You All*
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Psalms4AllMinisteries/
Christian Women Freindship&Support Group- <<>> A Prayer For You
I pray that His peace will quiet your heart.
I pray that his grace will sustain you.
I pray that His mercy will cover you.
I pray that His love will overwhelm you.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN


This concludes Psalms 4 All.

2Co 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html