Psalms4all- 15

Thursday, July 2, 2009




Greetings to each of my friends today. I hope each of you is having a wonderful day. Todays Psalm is 105:2 Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him, talk ye of all His wondrous works.



Remember Gods Love

God loves all his children
He enjoys to watch them grow
Feel safe and know God’s watching
Where ever his children may go.

Never be afraid of the darkness
Because God will always be there
You’ll be safe in the arms of God
You are truly in the best of care.

God wants you to love your neighbor
Even if you’d been treated wrong
Turn it around with a little kindness
And just maybe you can get along.

Learn to fight hate with love
That is what Jesus taught
God loves all his children
Always remember that thought.


Author Unknown



Each time I send out a newsletter I will be putting in a christian website. Today it is-

http://www.mightyprayerwarriors.com/

And if you have something to share just let me know at psalms4all@yahoo.ca and if this newsletter is forwarded to you and you would like subscibe just send me a message at the address above.


Todays New Testament*

Mat 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom f heaven.

Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck , and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

DEAR CHILD*

My dear child,

Are you lost and alone?Do you feel that life has done you wrong.

Look to the heavens,look to the One, who gave us His son.

He's always there, He is the One who truely cares.

My dear child, never be afraid, He always hears your voice when you call,

With Him you are never alone.

Look to God in the heavens above, His love for you is unfailing and true.

He can turn the grey skies into a wonderful blue.

So if you are lost and if you are alone, there is no need to be, he's right by your side.

He'll help you through, He'll be your guide.

My dear child never be blue, just look to the heavens,God's love will shine through.

He'll make a way to find the help that you need.

He'll answer your prayer, just have faith to believe.

Somewhere out there is a place meant for you, so do not be discouraged and do not be sad.

Believe in your heart and never lose hope, continue to believe in the One in the heavens above.

He has something special for those that He loves.

I will continue to pray this for you, so do not give up, God has something special for you.

His love is always there, just look in your heart and you will find Him right there.

So my dear child whatever you do, never lose hope, someones praying for you.

by Wanda Jess, Jan4 2005(c)



LET US REMEMBER AT THIS TIME IN PRAYER ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THOSE EARTHQUAKES AND TITAL WAVES> I PRAY GOD WILL BRING ALL THE HELP THEY NEED>>

Groups-PSALMS4ALL MINISTERIES**Prayer Group
Greetings Friends, This group is to share and pray for each other, also you can send in prayer requests or share your heart with others, whether by poems or encouraging words, I felt led by the Lord to start this group. My desire is to bring healing and comfort to each other as we lift each other in prayer. May God Bless You all and bring healing in your life. Your Sister in Christ, Wanda
If You feel led to join my group,I would be so glad to have you join, God Bless You All*
I pray that His peace will quiet your heart.
I pray that his grace will sustain you.
I pray that His mercy will cover you.
I pray that His love will overwhelm you.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN


This concludes Psalms 4 All.

2Co 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html