Psalms4all -18

Friday, February 20, 2009
Greetings to all my friends out there , I hope everyone out there is having a blessed day. I always welcome any input on my newsletters. My sincere desire is everyone will be touched and blessed by a word or a poem I put in these newsletters May the blessings of God fall on each and everyone. Dear Friends I just want to take a moment to thank you all for your prayers for me and Ruby-cat. I am truely grateful for that. It means so much. I just wanted to tell you that I didnt have to take her to the vet again just yet, he subscribed some more Meds for her and this time she will be taking them for a longer time, I called my sister and she said she would help pay for the meds for I didt have enough money, and I thank God that He even takes care of all we care about, Praise His Name.2Thess3:16Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
18The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

Todays Psalm is 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.
2004 Each time I send out a newsletter, I will be putting in a christian website. if you have one that someone would be interested in let me know...This today it will be-http://www.praize.com/
And if anyone has anything to share that you know go into these newsletters,I would be happy to share them, just let me know.
NOTICE if this newsletter is forwarded to anyone who would like to subscribe you can send me a message there . God Bless You All. psalms4all@yahoo.ca
New Testament-1 Peter 5
6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.


He's The One

He's The Rock I always cling to
When the storms around me rage
He's The One I often sing to
When my tears have blurred the page

He's The Hope I stake my life on
He's my Comfort every day
He's The Rope I grasp and hold on
When all else has washed away

He's my Joy in midst of sorrow
He's my Strength when pain is deep
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
He's the Shepherd of the sheep

He's The King of Kings in glory
He's The Bright and Morning Star
He's The Savior and His story
Changes hearts both near and far

He's The precious Lamb of Calvary
He's The Lord ... God's only son
He's The God of Grace and Mercy
With No Equal ... He's The One !!!
By Jim Lake-copied


Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:2,3,4 He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.*********************Groups-PSALMS4ALL MINISTERIES**Prayer Group
Greetings Friends, This group is to share and pray for each other, also you can send in prayer requests or share your heart with others, whether by poems or encouraging words, I felt led by the Lord to start this group. My desire is to bring healing and comfort to each other as we lift each other in prayer. May God Bless You all and bring healing in your life. Your Sister in Christ, Wanda
If You feel led to join my group,I would be so glad to have you join, God Bless You All*
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Psalms4AllMinisteries/
Christian Women Freindship&Support Group- http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/chri stianwomenfriendshipandsupportgroup ******** A Prayer For You
I pray that His peace will quiet your heart.
I pray that his grace will sustain you.
I pray that His mercy will cover you.
I pray that His love will overwhelm you.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN
This concludes Psalms 4 All. Until next time "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble,
whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or
praiseworthy - think about such things."
Philippians 4:8
May the Lord richly bless you all. Be a Blessing to others...Your Friend Wanda
Pass this along to a couple of friends and share some blessings****

Praise the Name of The Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html