Psalms4all -17

Friday, February 20, 2009
Greetings to all my friends out there , I hope everyone out there is having a blessed day. I always welcome any input on my newsletters. My sincere desire is everyone will be touched and blessed by a word or a poem I put in these newsletters May the blessings of God fall on each and everyone.Todays Psalms4:7 You have filled my heart with greater joy
than when their grain and new wine abound.
8 I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD ,
make me dwell in safety.

Psalm13:2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

Psalm 51
16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

Psalm139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
My Heart* My heart was broken, and I thought beyond repair. I have had so many sorrows, I have cried so many tears. All I thought I had left was just wasted years.I didnt know what I was going to do. I thought of ending it all, for I felt my life was through. I just couldnt take any more of this pain. I felt I had nothing left, nothing more to gain. All I could see was darkness, surrounding me, getting darker everyday. The fear was so intense at times,I just couldnt breathe. But somehow through the darkness a light came shining through. When I had thought all hope was gone.When I was thinking maybe I should. Then I heard a voice spoke softly calling out my name. " My child I know you are afraid, but if you give your life to Me, I will show you a better way. I will take all your fear and pain away. I will will fill your life with peace and everlasting joy. I will give you a life you had never hoped to find. Give your heart to me, for my love for you is true. I will never leave you, I will always see you through". As I listened to His voice so sweet and gentle, tears filled my eyes. For I knew I had nothing to loose. For all I had was brokeness and pain. So I decided in my heart the only thing to do, was to give my life to Jesus, for He promised to be true. So I held out my heart to Him and gave all that I had to give. He forgave all my sins and gave me new life within. Now he holds my heart in the palm of His hand. He see's me through, even when I do not understand. For each day I learn to trust Him more. I am so glad I have found a better way. For His light shines brightly in my heart to stay. For I have found true love, my hearts desire. I have found Jesus the love of my life...by Wanda Jess,Dec2(c)2004 Each time I send out a newsletter, I will be putting in a christian website. if you have one that someone would be interested in let me know...This today it will be-http://www.praize.com/
And if anyone has anything to share that you know go into these newsletters,I would be happy to share them, just let me know.
NOTICE if this newsletter is forwarded to anyone who would like to subscribe you can send me a message there . God Bless You All. psalms4all@yahoo.ca
New Testament-John14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Last night I took a journey
To a land across the seas.
I didn't go by ship or plane -
I traveled on my knees.


I saw so many people there
In bondage to their sin,
And Jesus told me I should go,
That there were souls to win.


But I said, "Jesus, I can't go
To lands across the seas."
He answered quickly, "Yes, you can -
By traveling on your knees."


He said, "You pray, I'll meet the need.
You call, and I will hear.
It's up to you to be concerned
For lost souls far and near."


And so I did; knelt in prayer,
Gave up some hours of ease,
And with the Savior by my side
I traveled on my knees.


As I prayed on, I saw souls saved
And twisted persons healed,
I saw God's workers' strength renewed
While laboring on the field.


I said, "Yes Lord, I'll take the job.
Your heart I want to please.
I'll heed your call and swiftly go
By traveling on my knees."A Poem by Sandra Goodwin-copied
Groups-PSALMS4ALL MINISTERIES**Prayer Group
Greetings Friends, This group is to share and pray for each other, also you can send in prayer requests or share your heart with others, whether by poems or encouraging words, I felt led by the Lord to start this group. My desire is to bring healing and comfort to each other as we lift each other in prayer. May God Bless You all and bring healing in your life. Your Sister in Christ, Wanda
If You feel led to join my group,I would be so glad to have you join, God Bless You All*
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Psalms4AllMinisteries/
Christian Women Freindship&Support Group- http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/chri stianwomenfriendshipandsupportgroup A Prayer For You
I pray that His peace will quiet your heart.
I pray that his grace will sustain you.
I pray that His mercy will cover you.
I pray that His love will overwhelm you.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN


This concludes Psalms 4 All. Until next time "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble,
whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or
praiseworthy - think about such things."
Philippians 4:8
May the Lord richly bless you all. Be a Blessing to others...Your Friend Wanda
Pass this along to a couple of friends and share some blessings****

Praise the Name of The Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://psalms4all.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html